What is Texture Kit Pro?
Texture Kit is a collection of over 600 Custom Materials and Textures for Cinema 4D for use in your projects and renders. These materials are made by Cinema 4D artists and ready for professional production work.
Texture Kit Pro includes materials from four Cinema 4D artists. Beeple, Pariah Rob, Chris Schmidt and Greyscalegorilla.
- Over 600 Custom Materials including natural textures like brick, wood, glass, and leather.
- Hundreds Of Procedual Materials - Our growing Procedural Material library is Infinitely scaleable and easy to apply to any object.
- Mograph style textures like Glows, Gloss, Patterns, and soft material.
- Hair Presets for use with Cinema 4D Hair.
- Video Training to get you up and started with Texture Kit Pro
- One Year Of Updates And Customer Support
Browse all of the materials in the Texture Kit Gallery
Texture Kit also comes with “Texture Maker” which makes making simple textures very quick and easy by using sliders and color pickers instead of the default texture options.
Texture Kit requires Cinema 4D 12 and above. All versions including Prime, Broadcast, Visualize, Studio and Lite are supported for most materials. Special materials like hair, displacement, and sub-surface-scattering materials will only work with Studio. Less than 10% of the included materials require Studio. NOTE: Texture Kit is fully compatible with Cinema 4D R16 and C4D Lite.
The Final Pitch
Choose from over 600 custom textures for your next project.